Wednesday 4 June 2014

Superdrug Haul #2

I went in to Superdrug to pick up a few bits again




I love Superdrug as I get an extra 10% off as a student after all the savings!

I picked up 2 of the Oval Cotton Wool which I have been enjoying so much from my previous haul.
The big ovals are so handy and dandy! 2 for £2.50
 I also picked up 2 more boxes of these Bodyform liners as they were 2 for £2.50
 Lastly I picked up this eyeshadow crease brush from Revlon as it was on discount at £3.99




The first two are daily essentials for me but I will do a review about the Revlon brush.
xx

2 comments:

  1. That Revlon brush! I thought it was fantastic at over the first few days until it became SCRATCHY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the 3rd time I am trying to reply to this. PLEASE GO THROUGH. I have no problems with the brush so far but it is still really new. I have also bought the MAC 217 and looked into Zoeva brushes! Not expensive at all x

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS