Thursday 5 June 2014

Boots Haul #3

I went into Boots to have a quick look at Westfield.
I also went to Superdrug and did a spot of shopping (read it HERE)

I ended up at the Origins counter looking at the facial mask when the lovely lady offered me a mini skin consultation and quick facial!

I got to try quite a few products during the facial, including the cleanser, toner, mask, serum and moisturiser,
but I bought a few bits from the range to try out, which I have been curious about, including the famous mask.






I actually caved and bought the Origins eye cream.



This is the charcoal mask which is much spoken of, and at the facial it felt tingly but nice.
It is cheaper to buy the smaller tube of 50ml at £10 and the bigger tube of 100ml retails at £22.
Get the small tube!



I also bought a small scrub because I really like how it foams up.



I will try to do a review when I have actually tested the products out for a while.
Are you a loyal fan of origins?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS