Thursday 19 June 2014

SEPHORA Haul #2

Sephora Haul!
Except... I did not even step out.

My friend Jolyn, kindly helped me pick up a few things from USA when she was there.
I had 3 things on my please-help-me-pick-this-up-pretty-please list, but the Tarte Amazonian Clay 24 hour blush in Blissful was out of stock and there was simply too many shades to just randomly pick up.


I did get my other two items though!



You can also read about my previous Sephora haul, which was in Portugal HERE

 This is the Lavanila Healthy Deodorant in Vanila Scent, travel size
 I got the travel size to test it out and see how I like it.
So far, the smell is amazing.


This is a cult product amongst many people.
The Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil.
My shade is Granite and I particularly like the shade because I have jet black hair and a lot of brow pencils have too much red undertones in them for my skin and hair!



A small Sephora Haul, but still a haul regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS