Saturday 7 June 2014

My brush with Aesop

A recent trip to Westfield White City and I was browsing in many stores including Kate Spade, Bobbi Brown, Kiehl's, MAC, Aesop and Longchamp.

In all honesty, whenever I am not dressed to the 9s with full face of make up, people do not tend to be as friendly.
I suppose the world is rather superficial after all.


However, the man at Aesop was extra friendly.
I wanted to try the handwash and asked about the Parsley Mask and he did a quick skin consultation and recommended another mask instead!





Being an ultimate babe, he gave me a sample of the Primrose Facial  Cleansing Mask which he recommended and then





 And he gave me a fabulous face oil for the drier patches on my face




 and recommended the Oil Free Facial Hydrating Serum all over the face and no moisturiser as the philosophy is that the serum is sufficient.





I am very excited to try these but will try to make them last as long as possible as Aesop products are pricy!
Are you a fan of Aesop? Leave me a comment below to tell me more about your experience with Aesop xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS