Sunday 8 June 2014

Deep Cleansing Masks

So I have a few Deep cleansing masks and I thought I might talk about them and do a little comparison.




Clarins Pure & Radiant Mask
This is £22 for 50ml but it is by far my favourite deep cleansing mask.
I have repurchased this twice and I will continue to do so.
It comes out as a pale pink creamy sort of texture.
It is the most pricey of the three but I just love the scent and how it feels on my face.
I am running out of mine and am repurchasing this at the airport since I am going soon again!









Ren Invisible Pore Detox Mask
This is £18 for 50ml and works a treat.
While it does not give you invisible pores (nothing does!)
I always feel fresher after I have used this and I try to use it twice a week and especially after the Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask.
It comes out as a light green creamy texture and when it dries you can roll it off you face.
I like this but still feel too attached to the clarins mask to make this my HG mask.
It is definitely a hard worker and something I will repurchase.









Avene Cleanance Mask
This is £15 for 50ml and is different from the other two.
It is white and has scrubby bits which acts as an exfoliant when you remove the mask.
I enjoyed it when I first started using it but now I find it a little too harsh on my face even when I remove it gently and it has a stronger scent than the other two.
All Avene products have a standard Avene smell but in the mask, I do not like it.
I will not be repurchasing this.










There are a few which I would love to try which include the Origins Clear Improvement Pore Clearing Mask
I have picked up a small 50ml tube from Boots from my recent Boots Haul and it costs £10 but the 100ml costs £22 so buy 2 small bottles instead of 1 big.
I will be writing a full review on this so stay tune!



and the Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque from Aesop 
but the man at Aesop at Westfield, White City advised me to use the Primrose facial cleansing masque instead!






What is your favourite Deep Cleansing Mask? Have you tried these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS