Tuesday 10 June 2014

All about Lips #4

So I love lipstick/lip gloss swatching and I thought I would do another one.
If you would like to read about the previous ones the posts are HERE


Any guesses from a partial view of the glosses?


Here they are again
 1. Model Co
2. Chanel
3. Rimmel

and let's get started!




This is me wearing a swatch of Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Berry Pink
It smells of candy, very strong scent but I like it and is super glossy and shiny.
The golden shimmer in the tube cannot be seen when worn because of the ultra glossiness.
It is the stickiest of the three but the no-colour colour is pretty.





here is me with the Chanel Lip Gloss in 166
This is not as sticky and once it is on, I just forget everything because I love the colour
There are golden shimmers in it which are more prominent than in the previous lip gloss and it is very pretty.





 here is me with the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Apocaliptic
I love the name of these and especially this one, it just sounds so celestial and galactic.
It is a very opaque colour as seen in the picture and while it is not matte, it certainly is not ultra glossy like the other two.



Here is a picture of the three colours swatched on my hand for an up close inspection





Are you a gloss sort of girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS