Wednesday 11 June 2014

Let's talk Ren Skincare

REN Skincare is sort of a recent discovery for me but I have bought a few items from the range.







The first thing I bought was actually the

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask
This is an orange coloured jam texture mask which retails at £30 for 50ml. It tingles slightly when applied onto clean skin and after 10 minutes you rinse it off with the muslin cloth provided and voila! Clean fresh skin.
I really like this mask and use it about once a week as recommended.
This is supposed to be alright on sensitive skin and while I have not had any reaction to it, I would probably suggest getting a sample size and trying it before spending £30 on a product which could bring about allergic reactions.
It smells really tropical, like apricots, pineapple and oranges.
I like this mask and will repurchase.







REN invisible pores detox mask
This is a light green creamy mask which retails at £18 for 50ml.
I bought this to replace the Clarins Pure & Radiant Mask but could not let go of that one in the end and so have ended up using both!
I do prefer the Clarins one but it is more expensive.
I will give this a longer try and decide if I want to repurchase when I am at the end of it.
It is tailored towards combination to oily skin.
You can rinse it off or you can roll it off for extra exfoliation. I do a bit of both, so I roll and then rinse the remnants.







REN ClearCalm Clarifying Clay Cleanser
This was £18 for 200ml and I really like the texture of it.
The name is a bit of a tongue twister and it is tailored towards blemish prone skin.
It is not a foamy wash as its second ingredient is clay and it just feels nice on the skin.
It is not too drying but some days I need a moisturiser or a spritz right after because it is a bit on the drier side.
It is targetted at oily or blemish prone skin but the lady at Liberty said I was alright to try it since I have combination-oily skin.
I would not recommend this for those with drier skin.
I do really like this and feel that it cleans my skin really deeply despite not being foamy.
I will repurchase when this runs out.





REN Clarimatte T-Zone Balancing Gel-Cream
This is of a funny texture as it is a hybrid between gel and cream (as the name implies)
I paid £30 for this and it sinks into my skin nicely for spring.
It is for combination to oily skin.
It is too light for autumn and winter but I may repurchase for the warmer months when this runs out.






Overall, I do love REN skincare.
Their products work and are not full of scary chemicals.
The products never feel too harsh or stripping and I feel like there is something for everyone.




Have you tried REN skincare or have I tempted you to check it out?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS