Friday 25 April 2014

Tiny Tea by Your Tea

Now I have been going to the gym lots and I have been wanting to try a detox to see if it will help me out at all in terms of clearing up my skin and perhaps with slightly bloating and all that.

My friends have used Tiny Tea and enjoyed it so when I had a discount code of 20%, I thought it would be a good time to try it!






The company Your Tea offers various teas for different situations but Tiny Tea is the most popular one and it is the detox variation.
There is a 14 day detox which costs £20 and the 28 days detox which costs £31.
As you can tell, it is cheaper to buy the bigger box and there is a £5 (give and take) delivery charge.

So I used the discount code and went halves with my friend Besma so that I can try it and she loves the tea regardless. WINNING.

I am doing my second day and I will be writing a review on the results when I am done with the 14 day course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS