Saturday 5 April 2014

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow - 232 Tissé Vénitien

Remember when I talked about wanting the Chanel eyeshadow quad and wanting it??

Well I caved and bought it.


In my defence, I have been talking about it to a friend and she asked me to buy it for her because House of Fraser was doing a 10% discount and when I was there swatching the colours at the Chanel counter and it was such a beautiful consistency, I ended up picking up 2.


So here it is
Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow - 232 Tissé Vénitien





Here are some pictures of me wearing this quad.
First up are the pictures I look right after putting the shadows on, under natural light (by my window)



Oh, I did pair this with a Chanel Lipstick - Rouge Allure Velvet 43 Le Favorite

I love this almost fluorescent lipstick when I put a light layer on it just looks beautiful. I am wearing it in all my pictures, lightly swatched. 



And here is a picture when I got home at about midnight, approximately 5 hours later. 


I did not use a primer with this, only had a little bit of foundation on my entire face, including eyelids, and the eyeshadows (I am happy to report) did not crease at all and whilst not faded, they blended more beautifully as the night went by. 

I am terribly happy with this eyeshadow quad. I highly recommend it. The consistency of the eyeshadows are buttery and the pigmentation is incredible. A little goes a long way!



Also, every girl needs a bit of Chanel ;)

 *2 Chanel Advertisement photos are taken off the Debenhams website, the rest are my photos with my iphone 5






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS