Thursday 27 March 2014

Things on the LUST LIST

I know it almost seems impossible, now can I even have anything I still want when I seem to have nothing but stuff, stuff and more stuff.

There is one thing I have wanted since I saw it in the advertisements and that is the Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in the shade 232 Tissé Vénitien.




This is the aforementioned advertisement.
 



How gorgeous do the colours look? However I do find it hard to justify £40 on this, even if I try to break it down to £10 per colour, I simply cannot do it.
What does not help as well, is the fact that I am in love with the whole range of colours, some more than others, but there are 8 palettes. *shoots self*


Another eyeshadow I have been eyeing is the Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette.

Many youtubers and bloggers talk about it or use it as an everyday palette or just to travel as it is only as big as a phone. I have been wanting it but bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette instead. Since I have the Naked 2 and 3 I do feel a little terrible for wanting this but I really do. I think I will pick it up when I am next flying Ryanair. Airports do not hold Urban Decay as a brand but I have seen it on the flight for 21 Euros and it is retailing at the high street for £22. I can wait!



There are other things that I am absolutely lusting after but cannot quite remember right now,
and I do have a couple of things which I have picked up after wanting them for some time but have not got round to using them (the shame!)
What about you? Are you a hoarder like me? 



**update - I caved and bought the Chanel Palette. Read about it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS