Sunday 2 March 2014

A short introduction

A little about myself,
(yes, this is me)

I have neutral skin tone leaning more towards yellow/warm.

and so I wear NC20 skintone Mac Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid,  which is a C2 for the face and body foundation,
*

Champagne for Benefit's Hello Flawless make up.
*

I have normal-combination skin which tends to be more normal in the colder months and more combination-oily in the summer (especially down the T zone).

I am crazy about blushers and own at least 6 at any one time,
love a good cat eye and have tested so many eyeliners it feels a bit excessive.

I try to eat healthy, try to exercise 4 days a week and I dance ballet at least once a week.







This blog was started because I was going through a difficult time and needed something to focus my energy on, when a friend suggested I write about my love of make up and skincare. I initially was not for the idea, but once I started, the rest just fell into place.
I have less time for the blog than I once did and this is by no means a full-time job.
It is a hobby, it is an interest and I hope you find it as much fun to read as I have to post.







*Images are taken from the Mac Cosmetics site and the Benefit Cosmetics site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS