Saturday 31 October 2020

Beauty Pie Japanfusion Pure Transforming Cleanser vs The Ordinary Squalene Cleanser


Now on Thursday I chatted to you about The Ordinary Squalene Cleanser and today I have a bit of a comparison post!

A short background on Beauty Pie - I am a fan and have an annual membership. The Japanfusion range is very famous and popular, with this cleanser being a key player. There has also been some stock issues, including stockpiling by members/ebay sellers/Covid-19 problems.



So why have I told you all of that? It is because I think Beauty Pie Japanfusion Pure Transforming Cleanser is a nice product, but there is a similar product on the market : The Ordinary Squalene Cleanser! Both are scentless cleansers which are creams, but more akin to emollient gels.  If really pushed for a comparison, The Ordinary is slightly heavier in texture but otherwise I find them so similar.





So if you find yourself in a pinch, maybe try the other as a stop gap and you may find you agree with me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS