Thursday 12 November 2020

Lancome Idole Perfume


I am really behind on all my blogposts but I received this after applying for a sample.


I loved the idea of this, a refillable perfume, eco-conscious. I wanted to much to love it. The poster girl was Zendaya, someone different, and just.. I wanted so much to love it. I think you can tell where this is going.





I don't love it. It smells too sweet and just not something I would wear. Despite wanting to love it, I just did not. This just proves time and again that fragrance is so personal and there is no better way than to try it. I do think it is great that companies are better at sending perfume out for testing nowadays. 





So there, Lancome Idole, sadly not one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS