Saturday 14 November 2020

L'occitane


I bought these pieces a while back. L'occitane is just so pretty and does packaging well and has a good ethos behind it.




This is a little box with two hand creams and I gifted it to a friend already. L'occitane's hand creams are always lovely and an easy gift at any time.





Voila, how pretty and how cute.





I did buy this Rose Fragranced Water for myself. In a real flirt with decadence, I use it in the office to refresh and spritz myself whenever I am feeling low. Nothing quite like a perfume to make you feel happy and lovely.





The L'occitane Shower Oil, in my opinion, is a really big star. The whole range is delightful but the shower oil is wonderful. You can skip moisturising afterwards, and it is excellent as a shaving gel/cream. Simply wonderful.





Some call it the golden elixir!





Quite randomly, I desperately wanted this L'occitane Magic Key. It is meant to be a key to wind product so you can use everything up, especially for hand creams and the foot creams in the metal tube.





I had mine engraved with my married name as I did not really have anything with my married name and it seemed nice to have a little something.





Here is m little haul and as usual L'occitane is a delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS