Tuesday 17 November 2020

This Works Space to Dream


This Works is a well known brand by now with a lot of retailers stocking the products, including Boots!



This was in the set I picked up and I must confess I do not remember when I even picked this up. I will say that I bought this because I knew I liked the Deep Sleep Pillow Spray a lot, I seem to have a constant flow of this as I really like the scent of it at bed time. 





The sleep balm is nice enough, I tend to rub it in cuticles and temples, wrists when I remember. It smells lovely, but is a bit of a faff because it is not really a habit for me to use it. Do I like it? Yes. Would I repurchase individually? Probably not. Will I be happy to receive it alongside other products? Yes.





The Deep Sleep Bath Soak is lush. I have been saving the last of it because this smells so good. It has a deepness compared to the pillow spray and is just a really deep, relaxing scent which I am truly enjoying.
YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS