Saturday 20 May 2017

Zact Whitening Toothpaste




My friend Tracy saw this Zact Whitening Toothpaste and she picked up both the one for coffee and tea stains, as well as one for cigarette stains. I actually thought about it and then went back to pick it up.




If I were being completely honest, I also picked up the Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence which is a repurchase and something that is Holy Grail! However, I digress, let's go back to the Zact Whitening Toothpaste.





So not only is this meant to remove stains, it is meant to whiten your teeth. I would also like to point out that this is by Lion Japan which is also the company that manufactures Shokubutsu (one of my favourite shower gels!) and this is actually certified HALAL!





The cap is actually a little hard to open whenever I try to and the tube is not too big, which is good for travel and it was not expensive.





So to show you how the product works we really have to show you how the teeth have performed. Now if you are icky about pictures of non-perfect, pristine white teeth, please do not continue.





So there was just no getting away with it, this is my teeth in a before shot and you can see that I actually have stains (from tea) which I get polished off whenever I go to a dentist.





This was a picture taken about 7 days after I started and this picture is warmer but if you compare (the way I did) there is a definite reduction in stains on my lower set of teeth! I don't think it necessarily whitened but I have definite proof that it has removed some stains and I am really impressed!




I will continue using this and next time I try any toothpaste this is how I will write my reviews, I will include photos for you (sorry if it is TMI).






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS