Saturday 29 December 2018

Wilkinson Sword Intuition F.A.B.


Some days you really do not know what gift Glamour Beauty Club will be presenting to you! It may seem rather random but this particular post is about the Wilkinson Sword Intuition F.a.b.





You would be forgiven for thinking f.a.b stands for fab, as in fabulous. The clever play on words and excellent marketing on this is pretty impressive (I am easily pleased) it actually stands for forward and backwards, because the shaver can be used in both directions!





What do I mean? If you look at the blades, this shaver can actually be used in the normal sense, when you shave towards the handle, but you can also shave away from the handle, without causing any nicks and cuts.





This is because of the placement and directions of the blades. I think that this is quite interesting but find that I personally do not use my shaver in the non-traditional away from handle direction. I do like that they have included some solid gel which creates a bit of a smooth base when you wet the shaver.

Do I find this interesting - yes. Would I repurchase? Probably not. This retails for GBP11.99 whereas the Wilkinson Sword Intuition Razor (which has an in built shower gel & shaving block) costs GBP7..79 on the Boots website at the time of writing. I would not pay more for this technology as I personally find it an added bonus which is unnecessary for me.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS