Thursday 29 October 2020

The Ordinary Squalene Cleanser & Salicylic Acid Mask


When The Ordinary launched these two products, I pretty much legged it to Covent Garden to pick them up. It has since been a year and I have very solid opinions on both The Ordinary Squalene Cleanser and The Ordinary Salicylic Acid Mask.



First off, a little about the brand, you could do worse than to start from here. I no longer seek out many items from The Ordinary, but I have some faithful favourites, including the hyaluronic acid.





Starting with my personal favourite, The Ordinary Salicylic Acid Mask. This takes spots down, like no other. You must apply to dry skin and do not leave longer than the recommended time, as it is POTENT. This is not for the faint of hearts but I will always have a tube in my arsenal. 





The Ordinary Squalene Cleanser is a gentle, scentless cream cleanser which is easily removed with a warm face towel. It is cheap, cheerful, easy to travel with (if you are still doing that). I liked it for how it performed, but there are plenty of cleansers waiting to be discovered. If ever in doubt or without a cleanser and I see this, I would repurchase in a heartbeat. I just find it rather joyless and prefer a spa like experience with my cleansing.





Just for laughs - remember I said the The Ordinary Salicylic Acid Mask was not for the faint of heart?
Now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS