Tuesday 27 October 2020

Cetaphil


Cetaphil - a brand known for its simplicity and non-irritating ingredients. I will say now that this is just the moisturising lotion. I know many people use the cleanser but equally I know that Caroline Hirons does not like the cleanser so I will state that I have not tried the cleanser but this is a quick review on the Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion.



I was surprised at how robust the lotion was upon squeezing out - not quite a butter, but certainly dense. It probably helped that I used this in the mid of winter in Texas so it was SUPER DRY and this really came into its own.





Like many products designed to help sensitive skin, it has no fragrance. It performs well, but I find it all sorts of joyless so it is not one for me to repurchase but I can see the appeal, especially if you have sensitive skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS