Friday 20 September 2019

Boots- Child's Farm + Real Techniques




Having heard so much about Childs Farm, I decided that I needed to get in on the products and so I decided the best way was to order from Boots as I never really see many options in store. Most times, the minis/travel size are 3 for 2 so I ended up with a Dylon Travel Wash which I bought for travelling as well.




Invariably, I was distracted when I saw this half price offer on Real Techniques travel set and so snapped it up. There is a mini expert face brush, mini medium sculpting brush, mini multitask brush and a miracle complexion sponge.





My only regret is not picking up another set as it would make a lovely present but obviously this, I kept for myself.





These would be easier to travel with as the handles are shorter and easier to pack.





The Childs Farm 3-in-1 Swim Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower gel smells like strawberry mint and does not feel drying on the skin. People say it washes away the smell of chlorine but having not swam in a while I cannot confirm this. I can confirm that it smells quite lovely and is not drying on hair or skin. I do still use a separate conditioner.

The Childs Farm Hair & Body Wash in Sweet Orange is quite refreshing. It is not the most refreshing body wash I have used but I liked it enough to consider repurchasing a full size to decant and refill.

The Childs Farm Sensitive Scalp Shampoo has salicylic acid which is surprising for a baby shampoo but works a treat. It is not as perfect as my Philip Kingsley but I do rate this over many other shampoos I have used. I will repurchase it for my sensitive scalp.

This has been a really good haul from Boots and I hope you found the reviews helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS