Thursday 20 December 2018

Sephora Point Reward Boutique


Some of you may know that during the sale season, Sephora does not allow points redemption. So in a way, it was lucky when my mum wanted to pick up some foundation, because even though we did not get to use the 20% discount, I had the chance to redeem some products!





We ended up buying one product and redeeming 3 with my Sephora Reward Points.





So I suggested the Benefit Hello Happy Foundation to my mum, as she complained 30ml of foundation is way too much and it usually goes rancid before she even has a chance to go halfway through it.





Benefit is one of the few brands that I know, that do these little bottles. You only get 6ml of product. If you are asking for value per ml, it is definitely better value to get the full size. However, if you are unable to finish up nay foundation or just want to try out the formula before investing, this is a really dinky and cute size.





I mean, can we just look at how adorable this is! I picked up Shade 6 for my mum, which is 2 shades darker than the shade I use. It fits her beautifully and she even used it on my wedding day as her base.





Now for the 3 items I redeemed using points.





The Kate Sommerville Goat Milk Moisturising Cream is not new to me. In fact, I had tried it out before and loved it to bits, despite having combination skin, even in Malaysia's humidity. I highly recommend this cream and many with drier complexions in drier climates, really love this product. It is a winner.





Now for the IGK Coconut Oil Gel. I personally like the branding of IGK and am always looking to try products from them. The small samples mean I get to try before investing. This Coconut Oil Gel is meant to hydrate and you can use it on both. I like the scent of the product and when used on damp hair, it makes my hair less frizzy and more manageable.





Finally we have the item from Nudestix and you actually get 2 products.





You get a Nudestix Tinted Blur Stick and a Nudestick Nudies All Over Colour in Illumi-Naughty. There are 3 choices for the colour of the Nudestix Tinted Blur Stick, I requested for the shade in Medium, which was shade matched to me, but was accidentally given the shade Deep.





These are dinky sizes of the product but it actually works in my favour as I can use this as a contour and highlight duo.





Frankly, this shade Deep is way too dark for me to use any other way but because of the light coverage, it works beautifully as a contour.





Here you can see a swatch of both products and the textures are really excellent and I am looking forward to using these.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS