Thursday 1 November 2018

Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 PA++


One of the foundations that I was shade matched to and bought (at KLIA-Malaysia's airport) is this Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation in 2.5 Warm Sand.




When I was first shade matched to this, I really enjoyed it and it was very nice on my skin, until I got tanned and could not wear this again unless I wanted to look insane.





The foundation is actually really comfortable to wear and surprisingly due to its name, it is actually quite a creamy foundation. I was expecting more of a liquidy formula.





The formula can be applied with fingers really easily or a brush. I find that with a sponge it is really not as efficient to melt it into the skin. What I would do, is apply with my fingers and then use a beauty blender to make sure it is all well blended and no streaks at all.





Here is a swatch of this foundation, which I really like but the shade match is just a little off on me right now.





If you are wondering if this is worth the hype, let's just say I have picked up another bottle, shade 4 -Natural, which I have now been matched to, so that is how much I am enjoying this Bobbi Brown foundation. TWO THUMBS UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS