Saturday 6 October 2018

Bath & Body Works Comfort Body Wash & Foam Bath


Bath & Body Works do a lot of lovely products, including bath gels (obviously) and a lot of my favourite candles are from Bath & Body Works!




I was gifted this particular one, which I have not really seen in stores, by my sister and it is the Comfort one, featuring Vanilla + Patchouli.





I don't know if it is the vanilla or the patchouli, but there is something that smells quite sickly. I need to smell patchouli by itself to make sure which is the scent, but personally I am not the biggest fan of vanilla, unless you are baking an actual cake. 


The body wash/gel does feel comfortable on the skin and does not dry out my skin at all. After the initial sickening waft, I am able to just use it and I will definitely look at trying out the other scents of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS