Saturday 4 August 2018

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair


The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum is a classic and a favourite for many, for good reason.





This is a mini one that I have as a gift with purchase but I have tried this serum on various occasions and if you can afford it, this is a great all rounder.





Not only is this really hydrating, it is also anti-ageing. In fact, this is recommended for all sorts of skin due to its hydrating properties. The only drawback for me is the price point. It really is expensive and because of that, I cannot whole heartedly recommend it.

If you are really lazy or clueless about your skincare and you can afford this, I would say go for it and I am sure you will discover why this is a firm favourite amongst many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS