Sunday 21 May 2017

Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Patch


I have no idea why I picked this up but probably because it looked so adorable! Panda's Dream Eye Patch sounds cute, looks cute and I got sucked in.





I will be really honest, I had no idea how I was supposed to wear the mask! There were 2 pieces, clearly 1 for each eye but it is huge and there is a slight slit, which I have no idea what it is for- the eyebrows? The cheek area? Where?!






Now I actually wore this at night and used it with another mask but guys, I looked so crazy and silly and just insane in general. I can't say I will recommend using this as it was a real faff in my opinion because it was so big and it was really wet and I just had no idea what I was doing whatsoever.

What are your experiences with eye masks? Are there any others that you prefer or if this is your go-to please tell me what I am doing wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS