Thursday 19 January 2017

Hermo Haul #3











This is a repurchase because I've tried out the Banila Co. Clean It Zero and it is an excellent makeup remover so I have repurchased it!





Therefore, I have repurchased it! That it the only repurchased item here in this haul and if you like this or want to try it out, this is almost always on same sale or discount!





Everything else I picked up happened to be from Nature Republic. It is not intentional but somewhat coincidental. This is the only haircare product I picked up to try.





The Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack has nice packaging and the big opening means that I can easily scoop the amount I need.





The texture is not actually as thick as the usual hair masks but it is not liquidy like your daily conditioners either. I had a look at the ingredient list and the silicones are quite high up on the list so that is a little disappointing.




Nature Republic Blackhead Clear 3-Step Nose Pack looks really cute and funny. I mean can we just see that little baby elephant! I have tried this and I am still trying to figure out how to take pictures for it but it works. It works and it works better than the Biore Nose Strips. I know some people advise against using such strips (Caroline Hirons) but this is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.





I also picked up the Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture 90% Aloe Toner and it has a really subtle clean scent and works well to just calm the skin down before I go in with serum.





Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Mist has a lovely spray and is again, gently scented (clean scent). I love Aloe Vera products and this is no exception I tend to decant it only because this is really heavy as it is quite big (good value for money).





The Nature Republic Jeju Sparkling Cleansing Water came with a packet of cotton pads which I was not expecting so that was a nice surprise!





It works like a micellar solution and you can just about feel the slight zing of the sparkling water (it is not irritating at all) and it removes any makeup or impurities with a quick swipe and feels extra fresh because of the sparkling water. I like this but I have to decant it because 510ml is pretty heavy and I don't want to drop it and have it go everywhere!


That is it from Hermo this time! It almost feels like a Nature Republic haul but I did go on Hermo to grab an aloe vera toner and that is how I have this haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS