Sunday 15 January 2017

Calmia Silky Essential Foot Pack



This is the first time I am trying out a foot pack and of course I did not want to miss a chance to document it.




When I tore the packet up, there is a some white looking thing in the packet.





It's actually a piece of sock looking white sheet. This looked really sanitary.





So in fact, you have to separate the two parts so that you can split up the two sides and actually put them on!





I kept these on for about 15 minutes and tried to keep on the bed and not walk around at all. I must say that the product felt slimy and the part on the outside is plastic but the part on the inside feels like a cloth and is softer. I didn't feel that the product did any moisturising of the feet and it certainly did not have any peeling effects, which meant that any harder skin just stayed on.


Overall I really was not impressed by this because it did not really do anything. I have to say that I am thankful nothing adverse happened so I am not complaining, but I certainly will not be recommending it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS