Tuesday 3 January 2017

All About Lips #137


Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Marvellous Mauve is a product that is constantly sold out in stores and online in Sephora Malaysia. I did once pick it up for a friend in Singapore, but I did not realise it was such a hot product then! So when I saw it in the States, obviously I picked it up for myself.






There is a standard doe foot applicator, which is not the sharpest, pointiest but it is not super rounded. It allows for a decently accurate application.





The shade is quite mauve and really quite cool with a hint of pinky brown.





Here is the shade on me and I think it runs quite cool on my face but because it is darker it is easy to wear. I am testing out some other blushers but I would probably wear quite cool blush with this lip colour.





Here is a close up of my lips and from here you can see that my application was... less than perfect. The Sephora Lip Cream is matte but not too drying on the lips. I find that reasonable and wear well. My favourite is the shade 03 which is a strawberry pinky red. 


I hope this helps you decide if you should purchase this Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Marvellous Mauve



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS