Sunday 11 September 2016

Discovering Molton Brown


I was lucky enough that when Will went to the States, the hotel provided too much Molton Brown toiletries and he had the brilliant idea of bringing it back for me to use and review.




There is a whole range of items which include:
Molton Brown Ultra Pure Milk Soap
Molton Brown Ultra Pure Milk Soap (box)
Molton Brown Indian Cress Purifying ShampooMolton Brown Indian Cress Purifying Conditioner
Molton Brown White Sandalwood Refreshing Body Wash
Molton Brown  White Sandalwood Nourishing Body Lotion




The soaps are delightful and smell really clean. I like having hand soaps and occasionally I do enjoy a bar of soap in replacement of my body wash so these are delightful. I do recommend these as they lather well and last a good time.


The shampoo and conditioner actually do not aggravate my scalp, which is odd for me. The conditioner feels really lightweight but contains silicones and my hair is quite fluffy afterwards so I think I need a more heavy duty conditioner. More importantly, Indian Cress is not a scent I enjoy so this combo is a miss for me despite the shampoo not aggravating or making my scalp itch.




The body wash and lotion are not my favourite scent but quite unisex. The body wash, if in a fragrance of my choice, would be nothing short of wonderful because it just smells really intense and it lingers. The body lotion is the stand out product! It is lightweight but nourishing and of course, the matching scent prolongs the scent.


This dabble in Molton Brown has definitely made me want to try more from the range because they offer a great choice of scents and the products themselves are actually pretty promising!


Are you a Molton Brown fan? I know they do wonderful packaging for presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS