Tuesday 15 March 2016

All about Lips #95


Mac Ruby Woo + MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in 10 Red Rush
Mac Ruby Woo + MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in 10 Red Rush

Some days a girl just wants to wear a bright, red lip.

So here we are!
I went all over my lips with the MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in 10 Red Rush, before going in with Mac Ruby Woo straight from the bullet.

Mac Ruby Woo
Mac Ruby Woo



And I could not resist snapping a few pictures just to show you the lipstick properly - of course!

Mac Ruby Woo
Mac Ruby Woo



This is a retro matte, which means it can sometimes be a little difficult to apply but a tip is to use a lip balm before hand, do the rest of your make up, remove any lip balm that is still on your lips and go in with the lipstick/lip liner. That way, you add an extra slip without making the lipstick glossy!

Mac Ruby Woo
Mac Ruby Woo



The retro matte means that it stays put all day and it survives food and drink, something important for a red/bright colour. I personally prefer my brighter and bolder colours to be matte as I find glossy bright lips too much of a "HELLLLLLO"

Mac Ruby Woo
MAC Ruby Woo



Tell me about your favourite red lip combo in the comments section <3

Mac Ruby Woo
Mac Ruby Woo + MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in 10 Red Rush


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS