Sunday 3 January 2016

My favourite magazine

Out of all the fashion magazines, there is one that I purchase and repurchase. This is Glamour Magazine.
Glamour Magazine
Glamour Magazine


It usually retails for £2 and I don't ever get the subscription because I like the little surprises and prefer picking it up as and when I like it. Glamour magazine is also pretty good at little treats and for the last two months, I actually managed to get a pink Nails Inc nail polish and a Clinique High Impact Mascara. I did try to pick up the Clinique lipstick but  it was sold out where I went.
Glamour Magazine
Glamour Magazine


It is also so convenient that Glamour is available at most WHSmiths, Sainsbury's and Tesco. It really is easy to grab, easy to read and I am a complete sucker for shiny pages. It helps that Alessandra Steinherr is the beauty director and I love her edits on the magazine.



In the October issue, which I was sadly unable to grab and unable to contact Glamour to grab a copy..... my tweet was actually featured. It was nothing major or big, but I was thrilled to bits, especially because my friend Jo Healy took a picture and tagged me on instagram!


So if you are bored, maybe give a Glamour Magazine a read. I especially love the "Hey, it's OK" page feature. It's really the funniest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS