Sunday 17 January 2016

Latest in Beauty : British Beauty Blogger Dream Box IV

BBB Dream Box IV
BBB Dream Box IV
The first time I bought a BBB Dream Box, it was the Dream Box III and I knew from then that if I could I want every box Jane was ever involved in! I missed out on a Clinique box because I was on holiday and by the time I was back in the hotel, the box had sold out *cries* but I made sure I did not repeat my mistake! Behold............ The BBB Dream Box IV.



BBB Dream Box IV
BBB Dream Box IV


BBB Dream Box IV
BBB Dream Box IV
As per the last box, this is jam packed with products. There is an array of skincare, bodycare, haircare and make up in this box. There is even a make up brush! There are no tanners in this box so I am REALLY happy as I don't use them so I usually have to gift them away.



BBB Dream Box IV - BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Riase The Bar, Beauty Kitchen Love Me Wonderbalm
BBB Dream Box IV - BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Riase The Bar, Beauty Kitchen Love Me Wonderbalm
 Now the box, like most beauty boxes come with an information leaflet (is that what they are called) where little descriptions of the items are, but on this leaflet, Jane explains why she picks each item, which makes it even more personal.

BBB Dream Box IV - BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Riase The Bar, Beauty Kitchen Love Me Wonderbalm
BBB Dream Box IV - BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Riase The Bar, Beauty Kitchen Love Me Wonderbalm
The actual products are dinky, just how I like my lip products. The lipstick is a satin/sheen sort of lipstick, so a step away from my failsafe matte lipsticks! I will of course, feature this on an All About Lips post. The lip balm I have put in a little gift box with other products because I have so many lip balms and this one looks delightful as a gift. I trust Jane in that this is wonderful and I know the friend usesVaseline for lips so she is not one to shy away from using her fingers in a pot! (Some people flat out refuse, I know this!)



BBB Dream Box IV - Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy, Shay & Blue Framboise Noire Fragrance, Maybelline Dr Rescue SOS Nail Balm
BBB Dream Box IV - Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy, Shay & Blue Framboise Noire Fragrance, Maybelline Dr Rescue SOS Nail Balm
Next are 2 hand products and 1 fragrance sample. I was slightly disappointed in that the fragrance bottle featured in the leaflet looks so beautiful (and I have seen the full size in real life) that the sample was just a standard little thing as you will see in the next picture.

BBB Dream Box IV - Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy, Shay & Blue Framboise Noire Fragrance, Maybelline Dr Rescue SOS Nail Balm
BBB Dream Box IV - Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy, Shay & Blue Framboise Noire Fragrance, Maybelline Dr Rescue SOS Nail Balm
The hand cream smells beautiful but I am not a big hand cream person so this will probably last me ages and ages as I am terrible with moisturising my hands. I hate the feeling! The Maybelline Nail Balm is surprisingly good! I have been using it religiously every time I paint my nails and it is just a lot more handy and convenient than any other offerings in the market (apart from Nails Inc Vitamin E pen but that costs a lot more). The fragrance as I have mentioned, initially was a little disappointing but when I spritzed it, I was instantly transported to a field of blackberry fruits and trees. I say blackberry but I really just mean berries.. I have actually never been to a blackberry field but that's the emotion and feeling it evokes. INCREDIBLE, I am really blown away.

BBB Dream Box IV - Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy,
BBB Dream Box IV - Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy
Also, this hand cream which begs another picture, actually came in a beautiful box but mine was a little battered and I had recycled it before taking the photos. Smart, very smart.



BBB Dream Box IV  - Nuxe Prodigeux  Eye Cream, Erborian CC Cream
BBB Dream Box IV  - Nuxe Prodigeux  Eye Cream, Erborian CC Cream
I am loving the look of the Nuxe eye cream. I like Nuxe as a brand and the soothing and cooling mask featured in Box III is very good for sunburns and just lovely on a bi-weekly basis as a pampering treat. The only product I have never really gotten on with is the Nuxe Prodigeux Multi-Purpose Oil but that is more because I am obsessed with the Caudalie Divine Oil and am completely biased about every other oil.

BBB Dream Box IV  - Nuxe Prodigeux  Eye Cream, Erborian CC Cream
BBB Dream Box IV  - Nuxe Prodigeux  Eye Cream, Erborian CC Cream
The eye cream I believe is actually full size (if I am wrong I am so sorry) but the CC cream is a deluxe size sample.

BBB Dream Box IV  - Erborian CC Cream
BBB Dream Box IV  - Erborian CC Cream
The inclusion of Erborian is very exciting for me because I have never tried the brand properly but have read so many good reviews about a lot of the range. I am hoping that this colour is alright as it does not state what shade it is and I am worried that it will be too dark or red on me.



BBB Dream Box IV - L'occitane Almond Oil, L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara, Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Mini
BBB Dream Box IV - L'occitane Almond Oil, L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara, Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Mini
Next up are three classics for me. The L'occitane Shower Oil is so nice. I still have a full bottle in my shower because I bought the set which came with a refill. So I have given this to my brother who really likes it as well! The mascara is one that I have tried and I prefer the false lash effect because this is wetter and I prefer drier mascaras because of my short lashes.

BBB Dream Box IV - L'occitane Almond Oil, L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara, Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Mini
BBB Dream Box IV - L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara, L'occitane Almond Oil, Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Mini
The Body Butter is of course a classic and I love it. I have also chosen to gift this because I think that Soap & Glory products smell amazing and are really nice as presents.



BBB Dream Box IV  -  REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk, KMS California Moistrepair Shampoo & Conditioner
BBB Dream Box IV  -  REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk, KMS California Moistrepair Shampoo & Conditioner
I love REN as a brand but don't generally love cleansing milks and creams as I prefer balms, oils and gels. I will give this a go and see how it goes!

BBB Dream Box IV  -  REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk, KMS California Moistrepair Shampoo & Conditioner
BBB Dream Box IV  -  REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk, KMS California Moistrepair Shampoo & Conditioner
The KMS Shampoo and Conditioner are REALLY generous sizes and I am really happy about that. I will report back about it but am so happy that they are the moist repair range as I have dry hair.



BBB Dream Box IV  - Collection Speedy Blush Stick in Cheeky, Crown Brush Pro Studio Contour Brush
BBB Dream Box IV  - Collection Speedy Blush Stick in Cheeky, Crown Brush Pro Studio Contour Brush
The last two items in the box are these two products, a blush stick and a contour brush!
BBB Dream Box IV  - Collection Speedy Blush Stick in Cheeky, Crown Brush Pro Studio Contour Brush
BBB Dream Box IV  - Collection Speedy Blush Stick in Cheeky, Crown Brush Pro Studio Contour Brush
The blush stick is easy to travel with and I am looking forward to try out this colour and the formulation. The brush I have already put to the test and it is good for both contouring and blending the contour out!



BBB Dream Box IV
BBB Dream Box IV
Overall, I think I prefer this over the last box, if that is even possible. I love Jane's choices and everything in this box looks promising, is already something I already like or just.... I LOVE IT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS