Tuesday 18 August 2015

All About Lips #65

This Laura Mercier Lip Plumper in Rose Flush is a beautiful nudey pink colour and I really like the shade.

I am also immensely grateful for the doe foot applicator, it just is my favourite type of applicator, do not like brushes at all.


Here is a swatch of the product on the back of my hand



Lips without any products


Just the lower lip


All over the lips



There is a slight plumping after about 2 minutes where lines are not as obvious and the lower lip just looks fuller.

The product is quite tingly and I really do not like that, so I try to put a balm down before, but I can still feel the tingle and the lips definitely still get plump even with other lip products underneath, which is probably a good thing for most people. I personally do not like that so I probably will not repurchase but will hunt for a lip gloss in this colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS