Wednesday 1 July 2015

June Favourites

 I have a lot of favourites this month because I have been trying to use things up and in that I have discovered some favourites.



Starting with makeup this time...



I have two favourites for bases this month



L'occitane Pivone Sublime CC Cream SPF 20 Medium
Lancome Miracle Air De Teint  - 01
The CC Cream is a lot pinker but it does adapt to skin and is pretty flawless on the face, whereas the Lancome foundation is more yellow based, matching more to my neck.



Vita Liberata Luxury Tan & Kabuki Brush
This brush is so soft and beautiful to apply bronzer because it just gives a light sweep. The tan is a beautiful shade and looks really natural, outshining all other bronzers. However, I must say I do not see any tanning effects afterwards and so for that price..... this is truly a luxury tan item.


YSL Touche Eclat
When I first bought this, I thought the pink was not suitable and that I needed something more yellow based but I have since discovered that this is ideal. It is perfect and no other dupes or drugstore highlighting concealers are as perfect.



Maybelline Master Precise in Forest Brown
Loreal Falsh Lash Telescopic in Magnetic Black
The nib of the eyeliner is really easy to use but it is the brown that has me hooked. I never though I would pick a brown eyeliner over the standard black, but I have been reaching for this daily since I bought it and I really like the subtle difference!
The mascara wand is perfect for lengthening and separating but offers no curling (Maybelline Sensational Mascara is king for that) but with a pair of eyelash curlers, this is a really good mascara. I did get it while it was on 2 for £12 as £10.99 is a bit steep for mascara for me.



Kiko Milano Free Spirit Lips & Cheeks - 05
 This has been so useful and it really is useful to just grab, swipe and go. The colour is nude and natural, easy to throw on (not literally) and while it is easy to blend, it is not too creamy that it does not stay on the face or slide around the face.



Hand Chemistry Hyaluronic Concentrate
 I really like this. I don't think that it absorbs immediately but it absorbs quickly enough. It does feel very moisturising and I like it a lot.


Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask
Boots Botanics Refreshing Eye Roll-On All Bright
Pixi Glow Tonic
 This mask is really nice and when applied to slightly damp skin, there is a warming effect (nothing scary) and then it cools off and I remove it with a flannel. The only niggle I have is that it should be 5 minuteS surely... Apart from that, this product is great and available at Boots so it is not too expensive.
The eye roll-on I like because it feels really cooling and it just feels like a treat. I use it morning and evening because I like it. I can't say I have seen any massive improvement on the brightening effects but I don't really care.


No7 Protect & Perfect Lip Care
Nivea Hydro Care SPF15
 I bought these two lip balms this month in a frenze when I could not dig out my lip balms.
 The Nivea is cheap and cheerful. Usually I prefer the dark blue lid but I picked this one up as it had the extra SPF15.
 This No7 one is more pricey but I had a voucher for it. I do plan to write a whole post dedicated to this as I think it is a good product and I have been reaching for it lots this month since I purchased it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS