Thursday 25 June 2015

Fountain - The Hyaluronic Molecule

FOUNTAIN - The Hyaluronic Molecule





I bought this on the Deciem website because I had a 20% code and thought that this was the most basic version. However, when I received it I already knew I was not going to love it because this is basically made up of Hyaluronic Acid and Ginger. I do not like ginger...........

I still gave this a shot, to write a review and because I was really curious. The texture is rather weird in that although it is very fluid in the bottle, it feels like a liquidy jelly and frankly, it tastes of ginger and feels like weird fluid jelly.

I try to remember to take it daily and I think it actually helps but I will not repurchase this or other flavours as I cannot get over the texture of this product.

Have you fared better? Tell me about your experience please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS