Thursday 23 April 2015

The Body Shop Vitamin E Mist

You know something is good when you reach for it over the high end stuff/more expensive things like the Mac Cosmetics Fix +




The spray is really good and I actually plan on decanting the Mac Fix+ over to this bottle when I have finished it up.


I tend to use this over makeup because I love the Caudalie Organic Grape Water for skincare sprays and yes, while it is completely unnecessary to have more than 1 spritz, the Caudalie is still my HG so far. The Body Shop offering is cheaper and I may slowly change over, but let's see.


This does not have the Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray staying power but I do find that it helps to have a spritz over powder. It is also really refreshing in the summer. I have this or something else in my bag for a quick refresh.

It does have a scent to it, which is just the regular Vitamin E scent. I used to not like it but I have grown to actually like it!


I will be repurchasing this for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS