Monday 9 March 2015

Look Fantastic March Beauty Box

IT IS HERE!

I love how beautifully the box always arrives and that there is a delicate paper covering the products.
In fact, I tend to reuse these boxes because it is so beautiful.

Here's the first look at the 6 items!


First up, I received the Nuxe Nuxellence Detox Detoxifying and Youth Revealing Anti-Aging Care
Apart from being a mouthful, this is pretty expensive (the full size 50ml is £47) but I am running out of night cream so this has arrived in good time.



Cowshed Lippy Cow
This is packed full of nice ingredients and does not contain mineral oil for those who have an issue with it (I personally do not mind mineral oil)
It smells nice and has a slanty tip which is always handy for lip balm application.
This is worth £5.



Lord & Berry Line/Shade Kajal & Eye Pencil Liner in Black
I will test this to see how it stays on the eyelids and when used as a tightline.
This is worth £10.



The Wet Brush
The biggest thing in the box, and something which I was really excited to try but refuse to buy (I know I have issues...)
The colour really is not my favourite, and touching the bristles through the little hole thing, did not.... feel any different from other brushes.
However, I tried it on wet hair and I am a convert.  I understand the hype now!
This is worth £7.99.



Nudestix Magnetic Eye Colour in Gilt
I was really excited for this as I am on a bit of a Nudestix craze since reading SereinWu's blog and watching her Youtube
I have ordered a lip & cheek pencil and when this arrived I was pretty grateful I did not buy this on my Cult Beauty order. The colour Gilt is a pretty gold colour.
This is worth £24.



Bliss FatGirlSlim
This is a skin firming cream. I do not know much about it but will report back when I have tried and tested it.
This is worth £10.40




Here is a last look at the products, I am insanely happy with this box. Did you enjoy yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS