Wednesday 11 March 2015

Benefit Primping with the Stars

If there's one thing Benefit does really well, it is packaging and the advertising leading up to any product launch! (okay, so that's more than one thing.... amongst the others!)

I personally love Benefit's packaging and love following their instagram account so much that I follow both the UK and USA accounts.

Benefit Primping with the Stars




Now before you judge me, this actually was not a purchase.
In fact, this was a birthday present!
Grace and I have this thing where.. even though both of us have our birthdays in December, we tend not to give each other presents until February/March. My excuse? I am extending the birthday joy =P


Here's what is in the box!
Benefit The Porefessional Primer
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer
Benefit Benetint
Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation Faker
 I don't like the mascara, in fact, because I know that Grace likes/loves the mascara and it works for her, I gave it to her. The one in the picture? It is one of the many samples that I have. I am currently drying this one out to trial it again.

I love the eye primer and LOVE Benetint. I like Porefessional and want to try Girl Meets Pearl properly!
I must admit I had not heard of the foundation faker before this and when I looked at it, it looks too dark for me. I wear Champagne in Benefit, which is under the fair family but we shall see if I can get it exchanged or perhaps to make it work.


Behind the tips and tricks was a big mirror, so I am keeping the packaging/book type box. Here is the "instructions" on where to place the products and how to use them.


I'd like to extend a big thank you to Grace for this present. I know I am not an easy person to buy beauty products for, and I really think Benefit does some gorgeous boxes (they're so adorable) and this has so many things which I like/love and some for me to trial.
Thank you also for reading my blog and knowing I don't like the mascara (but it's their best seller).
I appreciate every reader I have, and it lets me know I am not talking to myself, which is quite nice.

Have you tried this box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS