Tuesday 17 February 2015

All About Lips #39

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil


This product is actually quite hard to catch on camera to show how pretty it is.
It is also really quite dinky and small.




Here I am without any lip product

These pictures are really to show you the size of the sponge applicator in relevance to my lips.


Here it is, the lip product in relevance to my face (not that big) and it just gives a clear shiny gloss.

I have heard that it is not sticky, but I think it needs to be taken in perspective. For an oil, it is not an oily slick, and it is not a thick, goopy, sticky mess. It is less sticky than most lip glosses, but I would not say it is not sticky at all. I like the slight shine it gives and it does feel comfortable. I like reapplying it as it smells nice, feels nice and is nice.

Is it worth the £18? If you have the money, get it. If you don't, it is not end of the world, it really is not.  I personally like it, but it has not taken over my favourite lip product. In fact, it has not quite make it into the handbag (yet).

What are your thoughts on this Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS