Thursday 15 January 2015

Space NK Sale Haul

Got me some goodies at the half price sale at Space NK and I even got a free Life NK Drift Away Body Wash and Body Lotion (Always a score to get samples!)



Let's get the big boys out of the way - the NK candles!

As you can probably see, I picked up the Citrus Mint and the Mediterranean Fig ones and the boxes are lovely! I will probably use the boxes for something else (Reuse!) and the candles are going straight to the boyfriend's house. I am pretty sure I will start burning the fig one first as it feels more weather appropriate!


I also picked up a Space NK candle lighter, you can see it in the original picture, but I managed to lose the picture. It was only £5 and would prevent me accidentally burning my hands as it is so long and pretty!

I also forgot to take a picture of the Kissing Elixirs Cinnamint Breath Spray I bought as a cheeky present. I did get to try it and it feels like spritzing toothpaste in your mouth. However, it tastes nice after about 2 minutes. I will not be getting one for myself.



 Let's end with make up, as it is the most exciting naturally!


Here they are unveiled!

First, this Laura Mercier Teal Eyeliner which came with a handy little sharpener.



 The top swatch was rubbed after about 1 minute application, the middle swatch was smudged immediately on application and the final swatch is just a good swipe of the colour.
I think it is safe to say that it stays put after setting but can be smudged out if you want. I am excited to try this out!



Here are the rest of the Laura Mercier stuff I picked up!
 A sheer creme blush in golden pink, caviar eyeliner in black and eyeshadow in eye of the tiger!


Here they are swatched heavily and with a brush for the eyeliner and eyeshadow.


I actually swatched the blush twice and blended out the top swatch.


Here is my face with all of these three items added on.


The eyeliner, eyeshadow and blusher were all tried on the face.


I love the eyeshadow colour although the pigment does not seem to be incredible so far, the eyeliner is easy peasy to use and the blush is more like a beautiful highlighter!



I will write a more in depth review as this literally is the first trial.
Did you manage to get anything in the sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS