Tuesday 27 January 2015

All About Lips #36

Mac Dazzleglass Lip Gloss in Salmon







I received this as part of a goodybag from a make up masterclass I attended at Makeup London Academy. Read about my experience HERE.

The applicator is not my favoured type, it is a brush type which I find more difficult to use but the product smells quite sweet and vanilla-like.



Here is a swatch of the lip gloss on the back of my hand.
The colour is very pretty and more of a sheer, creamy gloss.


Here are my lips without any lip products.




Here I am wearing two coats of the lip gloss on my lips as one coat would not really show up




Here I am wearing an extra dollop in the middle of my bottom lip.

What do you think of the colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS