Sunday 23 November 2014

Clarins Skin Spa at Debenhams Oxford Street

As a loyal customer of the Clarins Skin Spa, I thought it was high time I wrote a blog post about it.
I had my first treatment on 12th November 2013, so slightly more than a year ago, and I bought a package of 6 treatments for the price of 4. At my second visit, I purchased another 6 because I loved the experience.

I have since spread out the treatments, and gifted one to Bob, and had one cancelled since I could not make it at the very last minute.

Having done 7 Tri-Active Facials and 2 Tri-Active Body Treatments and 1 Scalp, Neck and Back Massage, I truly recommend Clarins for a blissful spa.

Unlike Sanctuary Spa at Covent Garden, there is no swing or swimming pool, but I really enjoy popping into Debenhams to have a relaxing and gorgeous treatment. It always smells so good as well.
I personally prefer the Facials over the Body Treatments, partly because I would rather have my face look good than my body and the facials incorporate a shoulder rub which is what I need the most.

The Scalp, Neck and Back starts with a back scrub, massage and then scalp. It is truly divine and I have had quite a few therapists as I do not usually request for anyone specifically.


During my last visit on the 14th November, I had Autumn, and this is the second time I have had her. I may request to have her for my final 12th appointment.

If you are unsure of what to get a friend, family or loved one, perhaps a gift of such a spa voucher is exactly what they need.


*I am sorry there are no pictures!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS