Wednesday 3 September 2014

Joyce Blok SPF 15+

In her recent trip to New Zealand, my mum bought me a sunblock from a spa she went to.

Joyce Blok Sun Lotion SPF 15

While I usually use SPF 20-30 (I think this is the ideal range for me), I tried this sunblock and rather like it.

At NZD45 for 50ml, it is not cheap, but it certainly is not as expensive as the Zelen's Sun Defence.

I use this mainly on my face and neck and spread the remnants on my arms.
The formula is a gel-cream so the texture on my skin is really nice and sinks in quickly.
It does not smell like sunscreen but has a slight fragrance to it.

I like this but have no idea how I will get hold of this again since it is produced in New Zealand for New Zealand.

Have you tried any of their products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS