Tuesday 23 September 2014

All about Lips #18

So I just got a Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien with my Liberty Gift Bag.


It was a choice between the Nars pencil and the Hourglass lipstick and both were initially featured in this blogpost - Liberty Gift Bag with Purchase


I picked the Nars pencil because it is pinker and has a less likelihood of looking concealer on my lips and the pencil is gorgeous.

The Satin Lip pencil has a beautiful finish where it is not too glossy but it, like the name suggest, satin-y.

It glides on easily and the only issue may be the sharpening process but so far, I am loving it.
I may have to pick up a special sharpener just for it but the colour itself is worth it.

Here is a swatch of the lip pencil on the back of my hand.






Here are my lips sans products.



Here are my lips with the top right and bottom left filled in with the pencil to show you the contrast


Here are my lips again with the Nars Lip Pencil.


It is a lovely pink which looks very natural on my lips and like a perfect nude lip on me.
I really like this pencil so far.
What do you think of it?

*I could not find time to take the photo in natural light because I am never around to do it since I leave so early in the morning and do not get back till after 8. I apologise for this and hope this helps you in some way or another regardless

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS