Saturday 23 August 2014

My Unii Palette

It is nice to have your own palette where you can put any of your own customisable shades.
Bob gifted me with a Unii palette and for a long time, I did not use it.







Then I bought a kiko eyeshadow and decided to depot it and put it into the palette.
That was when I discovered depotting and its wonders.



This is my Unii palette.

On the left is my Kiko eyeshadow,



followed by a peachy pink blusher from Japonesque,





and Benefit's Rockateur blusher



Finally, my Diorskin Nude Compact in 030 Medium Beige.
The Dior is the newest depot, it is remarkably easy since it is a refillable compact. I did not like the packaging but my mum has taken it to store little bibs and bobs.


Here is a little thumb grip for the palette. You can remove it for extra storage space, but I do find it really useful to hold onto the palette.


There is a mirror the size of the palette, which is part of why it is so handy, useful and versatile.

I love the versatility of these compacts and have plans to purchase at least 1 or 2 more palettes.
I will keep you updated when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS