Wednesday 13 August 2014

Lancome Juicy Tubes

Lancome Juicy Tubes







I got these from Anna (I actually got 4)and I really wanted them last year.
Best of all, these are the small/minis and they are even cuter than the big ones.
I definitely gave one away, a more bronzey colour but I cannot remember what happened to the other since I could only find these two.

However, I rarely used them, if ever.
Why?

1. They're sticky
2. They're not small enough to go in my going-out-purse
3. I just prefer other lip glosses


I do love the packaging and how they all smell.

The light pink one smells a bit more vanilla and has gold shimmer.


The bright pink one smells like raspberry and has blue shimmer





Both are really fruity smelling and have shimmer and glitter.





Are you a big fan of the Lancome Juicy Tubes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS