Friday 25 July 2014

BIG haul and some presents!

I did a lot of shopping recently and spent quite a lot at Primark. Do you want to see a fashion haul?

Apart from that, I did some shopping at KIKO and at ASOS and received a parcel of goodies from Anna.
Feeling so loved at the moment.


Let's start!
 My initial picture with all the boxes was corrupted! sorry guys
Let's start with my KIKO haul of 3 items

KIKO eyeshadow - 132
 I think this is a beautiful bronzey brown and I am trying to depot it.



I also picked up the skinny fit kajal eyeliner in 05
 This is just a dark brown eyeliner, it smudges quite easily so I may have to rethink how I am using this


This is the Long Lasting Stick eyeshadow in 04
 I love this shade and it claims to be 8 hour wear, no-transfer and waterproof when it has set
 It is a beautiful bronze colour and when it has set it needs make-up remover to take it off my hand





 I initially bought the eyeko brow gel and this nail polish from my ASOS haul but I am only keeping this
Nails Inc Latex Effect Polish in Bermondsey Street
 I am excited to try this since I read it on Nic's Blog and it was on discount!





Lastly, presents from Anna Banana!



First up is the lipstick she picked up for me from Face Stockholm
It is in the shade Hibiscus
and it is a matte, almost neon pink with a hint of coral


She also sent a Eveline Eye brow gel, which prompted me to return the Eyeko one to ASOS after I tried this on my eyebrows
 It swatches really dark (under the lipstick swatch) but I have very dark eyebrows and hair so it goes on nicely on me



Anna is a gem and really knows what to pick for me.
I hope you enjoyed reading this haul which is very european!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS