Tuesday 24 June 2014

All about lips #6

You may remember my recent Escentual haul where I picked up a cheeky few bits, and of course I bought something lip related.









I have been curious about the lip perfectors by Clarins for a while now but have managed to resist for a while and then after hearing it again from my friend Anna and reading so many positive reviews, I simply had to have it.

This is the Clarins Intant Light Natural Lip Perfctor in 05 - Candy Shimmer


So here is a picture of it brand new with the little applicator tip nice and white and when the product is first squeezed out



I thought I would include a picture of me sans lip balm/product and then one of me with the lip perfector!


 Here is an extra of me holding the actual tube for colour reference
 You may be able to see that the colour is actually more pigmented on my lips but that is because I have rather pigmented lips and most colour glosses tame my lips down a bit even when they are of stronger pigment.


Here is a close up




*All pictures taken with iPhone 5 in natural lighting (by the window)



I am madly in love with how easy this is to apply and the overall colour.
Have you tried any of the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS