Monday 12 May 2014

Airport Haul #3

Can you tell that I am a frequent traveller with all my airport hauls?

This time I was actually being super good and I only bought two items.
I do feel rather proud of myself.





1. Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Warm Natural

I am actually the shade Natural but since I was going to Portugal, I thought it might be a good idea to go a half shade up to account for potential tanning.

I have been using this while on holiday and it is so handy, a little goes a long way and I see myself picking another shade up to mix and match.
So far, loving this.



2. Lancome Lip Lover in 333 Rose Des Nymphes
I was meant to get the shade 332 but kept being really attracted to this one at the airport so after trying it on (swatching a lot of product on the back of my hand and then using cotton buds to transfer it to my lips) this is the one I bought.

So far so good. I will probably do a brand focus on Lancome soon and have an in depth review.


Are you going on a holiday anywhere soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS