Saturday 24 October 2020

Laneige Fresh Calming Range


I have almost forgotten about this Laneige Fresh Calming range which I was trying out when I was in Malaysia! Let's do a quick review on this as I thoroughly enjoyed it on my combination skin.


The serum has to be the star of the show. I picked this up on Hermo I believe but if you are in Asia, Laneige can be picked up from various places including Parkson, Aeon, Sephora etc. Korean skincare is not as straightforward in UK so you may need to order online. 





The product comes in a whooping 60ml, that is almost double the usual size of serum and comes in a convenient pump bottle. If I admit that the colour drew me in, will you judge me?!





The Fresh Calming range is suitable for combination skin as it hydrates without overwhelming. The product is fragranced and smells freshly floral. I do not have any sensitivity to fragrance in my products but that is one to watch out for if you have very sensitive skin.





There is no better way to show case the texture of the serum than a before and after shot so voila!





It feels watery and cooling upon application - positively delightful.





Now having already tried the Laneige Special Care Lip Sleeping Mask, I can tell you about it without cracking into this one. I have the full size of this and one of the things I love most about this lip mask, is the applicator (which is now lost, I am still pretty sad about that)





The lip mask sits nicely on top of the lips and feels like it is sealing in any goodness. I personally do not require anything underneath but if you have chronic dry lips or cracked lips, I have heard some people using an additional lip balm underneath before using this to seal it all in. I plan to gift this to a friend.





The toner is similarly scented to the serum. This quick toner pack meant there was a pre-soaked sheet with the toner for me to apply to my skin. Très convenient.





However, getting the bottle is more economic and in view of our environmental health, one may consider using it straight onto the hands and patting direct. This is even more liquidy than the serum, as expected.





I really enjoyed the range while I was in hot and humid Malaysia. I am unlikely to repurchase as 1. it is difficult to purchase in UK where I am now and 2. I tend to use heavier products as my skin is drier in this cold weather.





However you may find that this ticks all your boxes - drop me a comment below if you have tried this before or even if you are looking forward to trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS